Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Goodbye Summer!

Last week my friend Shelley and I took the kids to the park and we were dying because it was so hot! We decided that when all the other kids got home from school we needed to have one last hurrah to say goodbye to summer. This past year a bunch of us in the neighborhood went together and bought the "Vortex" from Costco, so we set it up one last time. The kids had a blast!

Carter, Braden and Brookie

Carter and Braden

Carter and Sami

Gretta, Sami, Sara, and Brookie warming up on the Sidewalk. Do you remember how good a hot sidewalk always felt when you were cold, oh the memories!

Luke and Jacob playing it safe away from all the big kids!

 

Oh to be a kid again!

3 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

It looks like they all had a great time! As much as I hate that summer is over...I'm excited that fall is finally here!

Holly said...

That Jacob and Ethan melt my heart! You have great kids April!

Lydia said...

OOOooooh the "Vortex." That looks awesome! How fun. You guys have such a great neighborhood. I am so jealous!