Thursday, October 9, 2008

Mommy's Little Helpers!

So today is Shelley's birthday so of course I had to make her our deliciously ugly cake! And let me tell you it lived up to its name.

DSCN1067

Trust me it tastes much better than it looks! Happy Birthday Shelley!

Anyway, I had a couple of little helpers who were very anxious to help clean up.

DSCN1063

They were more than happy to lick everything clean. Jacob was covered in frosting too, but I couldn't have him running around like that so I don't have any pictures of his chocolate face.

DSCN1048 

DSCN1065

 

DSCN1058

DSCN1074

I love their big smiles!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

ok so I am a big dork, I told her happy birthday on her blog YESTERDAY! Hmm I am losing my mind. That cake looks so.. Yummy!!LOL

Ivy said...

Your family is so cute April! You are such a good mom to let them help.

And that cake looks like chocolate heaven! I'm seriously drooling :)

k- said...

His hair is so long! it's way cute! mmmm cake!

Gina said...

Okay. I don't know your kids names, so here we go. The oldest one in the chocolate pictures with the longish hair, I LOVE HIS HAIR. The younger one, Jacob, I LOVE HIS SMILE!

Lydia said...

You gotta love those little helpers.
How could you not?