Monday, March 9, 2009

Family Fun!

This past weekend we decided to take the kids and stay in a hotel in Provo. I know, you're thinking " why Provo?". Well, we can swim as much as we want and it was free! While we were there we went to the Walter Wick exhibition at BYU's Museum of Art. Walter Wick is the guy who makes the I Spy books. The kids really liked seeing how he made all the models he photographed. There was also an exhibition from an artist named Dan Steinhilber. He is one of those artists who make art out of random things and garbage. The kids really liked that!

steinhiber

This is us in front of a sculpture made out of balloons.

When we got back on Saturday, my mom, Sami and I went out for a "Girls Night". We went to Desert Star Theatre to watch Home School Musical. It was Sami's first time going there and she loved it! Brad and I may have a hard time going there without her now. It is always fun sharing new things with my daughter, I can see our relationship changing and I love it. We are starting to have more things in common and I really enjoy spending time with her.

3 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

That sounds like a cool exhibit. Sean and I are going to a planetarium exhibit at the Eyring building at the end of this month for homeschool...FREE-99 is the best!

Jamie said...

How fun I love just staying in hotels and swimming. AS a kid when we would go on vacation we enjoyed the pool more then we did anything else. You guys are fun parents

Camille said...

What a fun idea! LOVE IT!