Friday, March 27, 2009

1st Day of Spring!

Okay, okay, I know it is winter outside right now, but on March 20th, the first day of spring, it was beautiful! So the kids and I went into town and met Brad at the park and had a BBQ and played.

IMGP9229

IMGP9234

 

Brad and Ethan rolling down the hill together.

 

 

 

 

IMGP9235

I love those blue eyes and those smiles!

IMGP9226

 

 

Jacob enjoying a Hot Tamale popsicle. Yum!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMGP9246

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMGP9231

I had to laugh to myself this week as I was doing laundry, washing shorts and capri's, and then I look out the window and the snow is coming down! Were these pictures really from last week? Oh well, it at least gives us something to look forward to!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

You guys are great parents!! You are always doing fun things with the kids which I am sure means the world to them!