Monday, November 17, 2008

Random Things

DSCN1198

I love it when Brad cooks! I am so thankful that he has a passion for it. The other night he made homemade spaghetti sauce, he put it over noodles for the kids and we had ours over spaghetti squash, cantaloupe with honey and lime sauce, french bread with basil, garlic, butter and parmesan cheese, and broccoli with myzithra cheese. He has also been on  a creme brulee kick so I think he made a different batch every night this past week trying to perfect it, which he has...yummy! And last night he made homemade candy cane oreo ice cream, if he keeps this up I will need new pants for Christmas! He also wants to start a recipe blog and he was asking me what he should call it, I suggested "Hot Sexy Cook" , but he wasn't too sure about that, so if any of you have any suggestions let us know.

 

DSCN1209

 

This is what happens when you don't keep an eye on Jacob and the pantry door is left open. He pulled everything out until he found some white chocolate chip and then he helped himself!

 

 

 

 

 

DSCN1210

Ethan got his hair cut this past week and he asked to have his hair washed too, he takes after me , that is my favorite part of getting my hair cut. When I am rich I think I will hire someone just to wash my hair everyday!

 

DSCN1217

This is one of my favorite pictures! How could you not love these guys?!!!!

3 comments:

Holly said...

Pleeeese tell Brad to start a recipe blog, I would be forever grateful! Maybe for an Elders Quorum party they can have a cooking lesson from Brad, you think anybody would come;)

Lyndee W. said...

I didn't know Brad could cook...huh, I think he should share with his friends!

Ethan has gorgeous hair! And a cute smile to boot. He knows so many primary songs...I'm always amazed to hear his little voice pipe up when I ask how to complete the verse.

Alison said...

Maybe he wants a blog title that's a little more upscale.

How about Hot Sexy Chef?