Monday, June 16, 2008

Haircuts and Loose teeth

My scraggly haired kids are gone! Yeah!IMGP8812 IMGP8813

 

Sami wasn't going to get hers cut but then when we got there she changed her mind and decided she wanted it cut like mine.

 

I love new haircuts, they always make me feel so good. It is probably one of my favorite things.

IMGP8815

And Braden lost his first tooth! When he put it under his pillow for the tooth fairy he also left a questionnaire for her, he wanted to know more about her. He is very inquisitive, I love that about him.

4 comments:

Gina said...

I love the a-line bob. LOVE. Don't you just love those kid's questions? I would love to see a copy of those questions. Post! Post! Post! POST!

Lydia said...

I agree with Gina, post the questionnaire. Sami looks so cute. She looks all grown up!

Jill said...

Hey Brad and family! I found you on the DHS page. I am glad to see you are happy and doing well! We need to get together for a mini-family reunion! Jill Bearden...(second cousin)..is that what we are??

k- said...

I love all the posts! Triatholons, bath/laundry,haircuts, lost teeth! Keep up the good work.