Monday, April 7, 2008

Sawadii Kha!

On Friday I got to go to my 10 year mission reunion, holy crap I can't believe it has been that long! It was so much fun seeing people that are from a time period of my life that I love so much. The best surprise of the night was that Cin was there. She was a member from my last area. After I left she served a mission herself and then married an American missionary and now lives right here in Provo! Woohoo! is all I can say. It was so fun talking to her, but also frustrating because I am so nervous to speak Thai anymore. Needless to say since that night that is all I have spoken to myself in my head. I am determined to be comfortable in speaking Thai again. So don't be surprised if you call me and I answer the phone with a "Sawadii Kha".

4 comments:

Lydia said...

I'm glad that you got to go to the reunion. I bet that was neat. I'm sure that your tai is just fine!

How was the rest of your weekend? Did you follow through with operation no power?

Gina said...

I did the reunion thing to. It was the greatest. Miss you! I love hearing the word "Sawadii Kha" and thinking of you.

Michelvis said...

Speaking of Thai, one of my favorite restaurants is the Thai Garden in Holladay. You and Brad need to get a babysitter and I'll take you guys to dinner. One of my friends owns it, she'd love it if I brought some honkeys to speak with her.

Jimi said...

Brad,
This is Jimi Finlinson. Hey I found your blog through various others. I just wanted to let you know that we have set up a class of 95 blog, you can add your to it if you would like. The website is 95dhs.blogspot.com. It has Brittni Hoelzle's email address, just email her and she can add it. I hope all is well.